Email attachments can be incredibly useful for sharing files and documents quickly and easily....
iPoint Insights (blog)
Project Spotlight – Connecting Signs
When it comes to analyzing website traffic, two essential sources often come under the spotlight:...
Remote backup disaster recovery includes a few different moving pieces. The first is remote backups – this essentially means a company that provides networking services, such as iPoint Technologies, routinely makes copies of your company’s most significant data, and then stores those copies on a server that is located somewhere far away from your office. That way, if a disaster occurs – such as a wildfire, or one of your employees clicks on a suspicious link that downloads a ton of ransomware onto your servers, and suddenly you cannot access any business information unless you pay a huge ransom to strangers over the internet – your company’s information is safe and can be recovered! (Take that, fraudsters!)
Landing Page Vs Microsite: Unveiling the Key Differences In the realm of digital marketing,...
In today's digital age, website accessibility has become a crucial aspect of ensuring inclusivity...
A Written Information Security Plan (WISP) is a comprehensive document that outlines an...
This week, we are proud to highlight an exciting website redesign project that we just finished with Connecting Signs. Connecting signs is a graphics company that excels in vehicle wraps and signage projects including indoor or outdoor business signs, ADA signs, custom trade show displays, banner or any other sign needs that your business has. Connecting Signs offers in house graphic design, installations, service and maintenance on all projects too.
Connecting Signs came to iPoint in November with an idea about how they wanted a new website to look. They were concerned that their website needed to be updated, they wanted more traffic to the site, and they wanted to de-clutter the pages to make the site easier for users. iPoint heard their concerns and started working with Connecting Signs on a new site.
Process for a new client:
- Free Initial Consultation – iPoint wants to make sure that we understand exactly what each client is looking for in a new website. This helps us be able to come up with an estimate that is tailored to your wants and needs.
- Clear Estimate – iPoint is committed to giving our customers an estimate that is easy to read, and understand. There are no surprise costs when working with us, and we want that to be clear when we give you an estimate.
- Initial Layout Meeting – This is an opportunity for our clients to meet the web developer who will be designing their website. Both the client and the developer can discuss the vision for the site, and make decisions about how the site should look.
- Dedicated Project Management – iPoint is committed to concentrating on the highest quality for each project with full management over the team and project.
After talking, we decided on the various features we wanted to include in the website:
- The home page slider has a preview of the picture before and after the one you are currently viewing.
- The products page has icons for each of the different options for ways that you can work with Connecting Signs.
- The blog highlights and features some of the amazing projects that Connecting Signs is producing and includes a comprehensive image gallery.
Please check out the new website at www.connectingsigns.com and let us know what you think!