Landing Page Vs Microsite: Unveiling the Key Differences In the realm of digital marketing,...
iPoint Insights (blog)
Information Point Technologies Switches to WordPress
Every small business is a little different in how they manage their website, how frequently they...
Keeping your website up to date can help it be more secure and load quicker. Keeping plugins...
Picture this: you’re ready to place your weekly online grocery order. As you log on, you notice...
Whenever you are learning about how to engage customer, turn leads into clients, and get a bigger...
The name of the game is to take website visitors and change them to leads. It’s how you can make...
For years Information Point Technologies has used a custom developed website. We recently decided to convert everything into WordPress and create custom mods for the effects we wanted. Although most of the code on the website is custom developed, the core is WordPress, thus allowing us to install plugins beneficial to the growth of our website and services.
The following is a sampling of the new features on the website geared toward our current and prospective clients:
- Ability to increase and decrease font sizes on all information in the content area.
- Ability to easily request a services quote on nearly every page.
- Additional page links in the header to make navigation easier.
- A search engine in the menu bar to quickly find items of interest.
- A more powerful blog allowing us to syndicate to Facebook and Twitter efficiently.
- A homepage with easy to find links for services and information.
- A vibrant footer consisting of our latest tweet, language translations powered by Google, and newsletter signup.
- A convenient way for clients to access project management using their email and password.
If you would like iPoint to convert your website into an easy to use Content Management System, such as WordPress, give us a call. It is an easy transformation and we can keep the look you already have or give your site a makeover.