i-Risk Network Security and Vulnerability Assessment
This assessment will help to identify access to vulnerable data like credit cards, bank accounts, and Social Security numbers accessible on your systems.
It will also identify the avenues that your system(s) could be breached or exploited by malicious activity. With this information we are able to develop a report that outlines these areas of risk.
From here- we are able to assist with mitigation and provide additional reporting to verify the risk has been reduced or eliminated.
iPoint can Assess the following items:
Servers – Your network server is probably the most critical part of your business, and should be scanned as it poses the greatest security risk to your network. Often times servers contain email backups, compressed or archived files, and critical company files that are shared through the network.
Workstations\Laptops – Whether they are on the network or out in the field these devices are crucial to your operations and getting things done. Often times users save data to their local hard drive to work on offline. This can pose a threat to your company’s network and technology assets.
Mobile Devices – Mobile devices are often overlooked but can also pose a significant risk to a data breach or sensitive information.
• Up to 1-Hour initial discussion on focus and concerns
• Onsite visit to install iMonitor and Assessment tool on each device
• Configure Standard or Customized scans to analyze risk and vulnerabilities within network
• Run scans and compile data
• Translate data and summarize into Executive Summary
• A summarized or detailed report of all identified risks and vulnerabilities found in your network
• Up to 1-Hour scheduled meeting to explain and address results and concerns. This meeting will also include developing a plan for mitigation of risk and vulnerabilities.
135 West Swallow Road Bldg A
Fort Collins, CO 80526
NEWS & UPDATES
- What is an ADA Compliant Website & Why is it Important? October 27, 2020
- Why Phishing Scams Are Bad & How Not to Bite September 24, 2020
- How Can My Small Business Get Free Grant Money From Facebook & Google? – COVID-19 Relief April 23, 2020