What is Site Retargeting?

Only 2% of first-time web visits result in conversions. Retargeting (also known as remarketing) allows you to establish continuing contact and drive sales with the remaining 98%.

Every time a new user visits your website, we’ll drop an anonymous browser cookie. This cookie tracks your potential customer as they browse the web, keeping track of the sites they’re visiting and what they’re searching online. This allows you to place ads for your product or service onto their favorite websites, drawing them back to your business until you’ve gained a new client or customer.

What makes retargeting effective?

Online consumers are open to receiving behaviorally retargeting ads. 25% of potential customers enjoy them because they serve as helpful reminders of what was viewed previously.

Site retargeting is a highly effective method of converting site visitors into purchasers and making contact. Simply put, it turns window-shoppers into committed buyers. We design an original ad featuring high-quality visual content. Every time a user sees your ad on one of their favorite sites, your brand gains recognition. Repeated exposure to these ads results in higher conversions, which means more sales for your business.