Fort Collins Job Oportunities
– Open Positions
Benefits Offered: Vision, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
The requirements for this position include:
- Help employees create work with high quality.
- Help employees create sufficient quantity of work.
- Continually develop new job knowledge and teach it to others.
- Work reliably (follow instructions, meet deadlines).
- Work respectfully (take direction from your manager).
- Demonstrate good attendance (on time, not missing work without advance notice).
- Assist co workers in achieving their accountabilities.
- Communicate well with customers and customers.
- Outside sales to include phone and onsite prospecting, business groups, networking groups and communication with existing clients.
- Conduct initial web and digital marketing consultations with prospects to determine the scope of work and present an estimate within a one week time frame.
- Conduct initial network consultations at the prospects business to determine the scope of work and present our services and rates. Work to make the sale onsite or follow up within one week.
- Maintain a sales pipeline.
- Prospect 30% with existing clients and the remainder with new leads.
- Follow up with all estimated and quoted work to close the sale and schedule any initial layout meetings (web & digital marketing) and schedule the start or work (networking).
- Coordinate new web project start dates with the project manager.
- Conduct layout meetings to introduce the client to the project manager and development team, review the project agreement and have the client sign.
- Review prospecting and sales activity with the sales manager on a weekly basis.
- This person must maintain a commission spreadsheet and turn it in once a month to the sales manager for approval.
- This position requires 2 years experience in business to business sales.
- This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good organization and time management skills in order to meet with and follow up with potential clients and existing customers.
- Prior experience with technology sales is preferred.
- Must be able to properly quote hours for project estimates and updates.
NETWORK TECHNICIAN / ADMINISTRATOR
Employment Type: Part-Time (21-25 hrs/week)
We are currently Looking for part-time (21-25 hrs/wk) network technician / network administrator with the following:
- 2-3 years Microsoft Windows Server Administration, Windows 10 PC/Devices and Network Management experience REQUIRED.
- Must be well versed with network topology, infrastructure troubleshooting, and equipment upgrades and installation consulting.
- Must be familiar with Wi-Fi and wireless solutions for small businesses.
- Network Security and Patching/Support experience within small business environments
installation / support of Microsoft/PC equipment, firewalls, and general consulting experience.
- Installation / support of entire small business networks including multi-location VPN sites, and remote technologies.
- Previous Client interaction and communication skills, must be able to present ideas clearly to clients.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to self-manage and prioritize schedules and client appointments.
- Additional experience may be required at time of interview and will be more detailed.
If interested please submit resume with 3 professional references.
While we work hard, we like to play hard too. We strive to make the work environment fun through activities like participating in charitable events where we play volleyball, dodgeball, and Scrabble. We have a strong tradition of barbecuing out on our newly remodeled patio on Friday afternoons for lunch, and often times come together for social gatherings after work. These are obviously optional, but are a benefit of working here.
In addition to these advantages, iPoint opportunities offer a casual work environment that is relaxed but upholds professional standards.
Perks & Benefits.
- Company Sponsored Retirement
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Insurance