Today it seems like most people have begun to utilize social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter and GooglePlus to optimize and promote their businesses online. As the competition discovers this valuable SEO tool, it will become necessary to differentiate your profile from the next in order to attract more visitors to your site. A great way to do this is with Facebook applications. Obviously, the types of apps you select should reflect your business, but there are many ways to promote your company’s page by offering simple applications. The following are some of the most popular choices:
1) Facebook Promos. If you’re serious about Facebook promoting your marketing strategy, you need to incorporate this one. It includes giveaways and competitions, which are effective ways of driving users to your Facebook page and encourages them to return frequently.
2) Facebook Poll. Aside from the interactive aspects of this application, it also provides insight into the areas of your company which interest you the most. The freedom to write any question you choose is a terrific tool for making future decisions based on honest user feedback.
3) Slideshare. Normally this app is used for presentations and exhibitions, but anyone with a creative side can incorporate YouTube videos onto their page and use it to their marketing advantage.
4) Sort Price. Anyone running an ecommerce site should consider using this application. Sort Price allows users to save products and share them with friends, thereby boosting your brand image to a larger audience and (hopefully) affecting sales in the long-run.
5) Payvment. This is probably the most valuable app to anyone with a shopping cart on their site. It was ranked as the #1 F-commerce solution as it allows users to purchase products from your website without leaving your Facebook page. Aside from the obvious benefits, Payvment also allows you to upload images, delivery/shipping information, and it is TRUSTe certified, ensuring peace of mind for your clients.