Email attachments can be incredibly useful for sharing files and documents quickly and easily....
iPoint Insights (blog)
10 Tips For Bloggers
When it comes to analyzing website traffic, two essential sources often come under the spotlight:...
Remote backup disaster recovery includes a few different moving pieces. The first is remote backups – this essentially means a company that provides networking services, such as iPoint Technologies, routinely makes copies of your company’s most significant data, and then stores those copies on a server that is located somewhere far away from your office. That way, if a disaster occurs – such as a wildfire, or one of your employees clicks on a suspicious link that downloads a ton of ransomware onto your servers, and suddenly you cannot access any business information unless you pay a huge ransom to strangers over the internet – your company’s information is safe and can be recovered! (Take that, fraudsters!)
Landing Page Vs Microsite: Unveiling the Key Differences In the realm of digital marketing,...
In today's digital age, website accessibility has become a crucial aspect of ensuring inclusivity...
A Written Information Security Plan (WISP) is a comprehensive document that outlines an...
- Choose topics that are befitting to the services you provide and ones that you are passionate about. In doing so you will keep your audience riveted and coming back for more.
- Try choosing a topic that is not extremely common. If your topic is too common, try writing from a different point of view or focus on very specific topics. For example, there are plenty of sites that talk about new cell phones however, few may specialize in one brand of phone and even fewer will focus on a specific model. The key to success is to finding a specific topic with a broad audience.
- Using pictures will give your blog a more professional appearance. You can find high quality images at a reasonable price at istockphoto.com or for free on Flickr which may require the permission of the up-loader.
- Remember to link to sources you used when writing a new blog article. This is a great way to promote your blog and receive reciprocal links. When the people or websites you linked to see that you have done so, they may be very likely to link back to your blog from their site.
- Always proofread your blog articles before you post them, checking for spelling and grammatical errors. This will help to make your blog look professional and will increase your chances of websites linking back to you.
- Categorize your posts to keep your blog organized so readers can easily find other useful information.
- Actively participate in discussion forums related to the topics you are writing about. Find what people are asking questions about the most and then direct the readers to your blog with the answers to their questions.
- Allow your audience to share your blog articles with other people using delicious, furl, or other social bookmarking services. Download AddThis to have a smart button on your blog posts that makes it easier for users to bookmark your posts. This will help to bring more relevant traffic to your blog.
- Allow your viewers to subscribe to your feed so they are automatically notified every time you update your blog.
- Write blog articles frequently and make sure you are always writing about new topics. this is the best way to keep your followers intrigued and coming back for more. We recommend at least two or three times. The search engines love seeing new information on topics so writing on a regular basis is very beneficial.